Me Time negotiates a fee (a percentage of funding) to cover costs incurred based on the activities Me Time is required to undertake.
Package OneThe initial establishment is a $100 fee.
A fee of 3% of the person’s total funding as per the annual service budget/grant agreement will be charged for the auspice of funding package:
- Client/ Me Time Service Agreement
- Tools for financial reporting for self-direction and self-managing
- Bi-annual review meeting
Me Time Self-Directed Disability Support receive funds from Disability Services and transfer them quarterly, less the agreed fees (3%), into the person’s nominated separate bank account. The person employs their own workers and undertakes all Human Resource requirements. At the end of each month, the person provides Me Time with evidence of expenditure.
Package TwoThe initial establishment is a $750 fee.
A fee of 10% of the person’s total funding as per the annual service budget/grant agreement will be charged for the delivery of fundamental supports:
- Client/Me Time Service Agreement
- Training for individual and/or families
- Tools, resources, templates for self-direction and self-management
- Auspice of funding package
- Statements of Actual Expenditure
- Administration support via a contact person
- Person Centred Planning
- Access to individual planning bi-annually
- Advice on staff recruitment
- Advice on external community resources
For extra supports, the additional percentage of your funding will be negotiated depending on your life goals and your choices. This will depend on the areas you would like to self-direct and self-manage, and the additional supports you would like Me Time to manage.
We can also assist with allocating a dedicated coordinator to manage every area of your plan. This level of support will require 17% of your funding. Fees falling between 10-17% will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis to support the many different ways that people choose to live and we are willing to be flexible in regards to how we best support you.
There are multiple models of self-directing that clients can adopt to suit their life goals and capacities. At Me Time, we work with you to implement your individual plan and life goals that suits your capacity and needs. Some options available are:
- Payroll Service – working with our aligned company For Care Pty Ltd who can coordinate a Payroll Service and take on the ‘legal employer’ responsibilities for staff, including support workers, key workers and coordinators. The client is responsible for employing and managing their own staff.
- Self-Management – Contractors, PAYG systems, monthly transfers. Me Time can support you to directly engage your staff. Me Time does not have a direct relationship with the people engaged in the provision of support or services when you self-manage. We can provide support with using methods such as engaging contractors operating with an ABN and employing workers under the PAYG system.
You may choose to use a combination of both payroll and self-management. The choice is yours and we are here to support you in these choices.
NB. Our clients have no obligation to purchase services from Me Time or For Care Pty Ltd – they have the right to request services from any organisation or individual. We are happy to work with people starting this journey in a support capacity while you navigate your choice of host provider.